It is quite frustrating to have to skip dessert when dieting. But who said that desserts were necessarily bad for the line? Good news, some slimming dessert recipes combine line and pleasure for a diet without complexes! In this article, discover our:
5 favorite recipes for light desserts without white sugar.
Light Tiramisu with Cottage Cheese and Coffee
For 2 people
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 10 g coconut blossom sugar
- 6 boudoir cookies
- 1 long coffee
- 2 drops of liquid vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Van Houten-type cocoa
Preparation of light tiramisu with Fromage blanc and coffee
- To make this light tiramisu with Fromage blanc, start by separating the white from the egg yolk.
- Then, in a salad bowl, mix together the coconut blossom sugar, vanilla extract, and Fromage Blanc. You must obtain a very homogeneous mixture.
- Then, in another bowl, whisk the egg white very firm. Add the snow-white to the previous cheese mixture. Using a Maryse, gently stir so as not to break the egg white.
- In a bowl, pour the cold long coffee. Then, soak each boudoir cookie with coffee by dipping them for 5 seconds.
- Finally, make the light cheese tiramisu in a small dish or in two verrines. To do this, start by placing half of the boudoir cookies impregnated with coffee. Cover with half the cottage cheese foam. Repeat once and finish by sprinkling a little bitter cocoa on top of your tiramisu. Leave in the fridge for 2 hours before tasting.
Why is this tiramisu a perfect slimming dessert?
This light version of tiramisu is perfect for taking care of your line. Indeed, it is rich in protein thanks to the egg and the white cheese it contains. Here, the white sugar is replaced by coconut sugar with a much lower glycemic index, and the egg yolk is removed for a more digestible result.
Nice cream or banana ice cream without sugar
For 2 people
- 1 banana
- 10 cl of vegetable milk
- For the topping: fresh fruit, grated coconut, bitter cocoa, oil seeds, dried fruit, peanut butter, etc.
Preparation of the ice cream
- To make a slimming banana ice cream, just the day before, cut a very ripe banana into rings and place it in the freezer in a freezer bag or an airtight container.
- Then place the frozen banana rings and the vegetable milk in a blender and mix the preparation until homogeneous and creamy ice is obtained. If necessary, you can add a few additional drops of vegetable milk. Serve your ice cream immediately, topped with the items of your choice: fruit, coconut, almonds, etc.
The slimming benefits of ice cream
Banana ice cream, also called nice cream, is a real asset to indulge yourself without feeling guilty. Indeed, in this recipe, it is the banana that is responsible for providing the smoothness and sugar. Thus, we obtain a gourmet slimming dessert without added sugar or fat. However, watch out for toppings which can quickly increase the caloric addition. Choose fresh fruits and oilseeds.
For 8 slimming oatcakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 60 g rolled oats
- 30 g dark chocolate chips
- 30 g crushed hazelnuts
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- 1 C. honey
Preparation of oatmeal slimming cookies
- First, to make these slimming cookies, preheat the oven to 180 ° C (Th. 6).
- Then, in a salad bowl, mash the banana with a fork until a fine, smooth and homogeneous puree is obtained. Then add the vanilla and honey and mix new ones.
- Then, add the finely crushed hazelnuts, chocolate chips, and oatmeal then mix thoroughly to impregnate the whole with banana puree.
- On a baking sheet, form 8 small cookies the size of a cookie with the previous preparation. Spread the cookies well so that they are cooked evenly. Finally, bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool before tasting.
Why is this slimming cake recipe interesting?
In addition to being delicious, these cookies do not contain added sugar, butter or eggs. Here again, it is the banana that serves as a natural binder and sweetener. Honey adds a little natural sugar. Bananas, oatmeal, and hazelnuts are a cocktail of essential nutrients for the body: fiber, protein, quality fatty acids, minerals, etc.
Light red fruit mousse
For 2 people
- 150 g red fruit mixture
- 10 cl grape juice
- 1 egg white
- 1 drop of liquid vanilla extract
Preparation of light red fruit mousse
- To make this sugar-free red fruit mousse recipe, start by mixing the grape juice and red fruits together. Mix until a fine, homogeneous puree is obtained.
- Then, if necessary, pass everything to the Chinese to remove the unpleasant glitches during the tasting. Add the liquid vanilla extract and mix.
- Then, in a salad bowl, mount the egg white in very firm snow with a pinch of salt.
- Using a Maryse, gently mix the snow-white egg white with the red fruit coulis obtained beforehand.
- Finally, place in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours before eating chilled.
Slimming benefits of light red fruit mousse
This red fruit mousse is particularly rich in vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, and dietary fiber. Here, it is the grape juice that serves as a natural sweetener for a stunning result. This red fruit mousse can be made with the red fruits of your choice: raspberries, strawberries, cherries, blackberries, etc.
Mango and Pineapple Fat Burning Soup
For 2 people
- 150 g ripe mango
- 100 g fresh pineapple
- 1 C. honey
- The juice of half a lime
- 6 mint leaves
Mango and Pineapple Fat Burning Soup Preparation
- To make this mango and pineapple slimming soup with mint, you just need to carefully mix all the ingredients using a blender.
- Then leave this soup at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before enjoying it very fresh.
The advantages of this slimming dessert
This dessert is as simple as it is delicious. The absence of sugar on the one hand makes it a very light dessert. On the other hand, this soup combines a set of ingredients with recognized digestive properties. Lemon stimulates the digestive organs and mint soothes the digestive system and promotes the absorption of nutrients. Finally, the fibers and micro nutrients contained in pineapple and mango are a real asset to stay slim and finish the meal in style.