In the super slimming food department, goji berries have gradually taken center stage. For good reason, these small bright red berries are full of nutrients and substances beneficial to the health of the organism. In this article, discover the benefits of goji berries for weight loss, how to consume them and an exclusive recipe to combine health and pleasure.
Slimming benefits of goji berries
Native to the Himalayas, goji berries are a real micronutrient concentrate. In particular, it is their richness in fiber, antioxidants, iron, and vitamins which represents a major slimming advantage. In addition to a varied and balanced diet, goji berries can, in fact, provide a very interesting nutritional supplement to be and stay in good shape.
Goji berries allow you to:
- Promote fat burning
- Stimulate transit
- Contribute to satiety and regulate food intake
- Fight against snacking
- Regulate blood sugar
- Regulate blood cholesterol
- Protect the cardiovascular system
- Slowing down the oxidation of cells and their premature aging
- Fight against anemia and nutritional deficiencies
- Reduce the risk of overweight
- Fill up on vitality and energy
- Boost immune defenses
How to consume goji berries to lose weight?
In juice, fresh, dried, infused: what is the best way to consume goji berries for weight loss? To take advantage of all the slimming benefits of goji berries, it is best to consume them as simply as possible by including the whole in the preparations. Indeed, the taste of these small sweet berries lends itself very well to their integration in a large number of different dishes, drinks, and desserts!
To help you, here is a list of preparations in which goji berries can be incorporated regularly:
- Infused waters
- Herbal teas
- Bread preparations
- Yogurts and Fromage blanc
- Fruit salads
- Mixtures of dried fruits and oilseeds
Slimming granola recipe with goji berries and honey
Here is a slimming granola recipe with goji berries and honey, perfect for starting the day on the right foot and filling up on energy at breakfast time. This very simple recipe can be prepared in advance and allows you to take advantage of the many slimming benefits of goji berry.
For 2 people
- 60 g rolled oats
- 2 c. goji berries
- 2 c. acacia honey
- 1 C. rapeseed oil
- 1/2 tsp. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 g crushed almonds
- First, to make this slender granola with goji berries, start by preheating the oven to 170 ° C.
- Then, in a salad bowl, mix the oats, the crushed almonds, and the goji berries.
- Then add the liquid vanilla, the oil, and the honey and mix for a long time to coat the dry ingredients.
- Finally, bake for 30 minutes at 170 ° C, mixing halfway through cooking so that the cooking is uniform and the granola nicely golden.
This granola is perfect eaten as is or incorporated into yogurt or Fromage blanc. Also, for a full breakfast, it can be consumed with vegetable milk and some red fruits.
Slimming oat milk and goji berry smoothie recipe
This slimming smoothie with goji berries and vegetable milk can be consumed at breakfast time or as a snack to recharge your batteries in the middle of the day. It’s very interesting content of vegetable proteins, antioxidants and fibers make it an ally of choice to keep the shape and the line while having fun!
For 1 person
- 1/2 banana
- 150 ml oat milk
- 1 C. goji berries
- 50 g fresh or frozen red fruit
- 1 C. quality honey
To make this slimming smoothie with oat milk and goji berries, simply mix all the ingredients together in the bowl of a blender. Thus, you must obtain a smooth and homogeneous drink.
In this recipe, the red fruits can be replaced by 50 g of another fruit of your choice to vary the pleasures: mango, kiwi, pear, etc.