Between nutritional recommendations and the constraints of everyday life, it is not always easy to develop menus without false notes. However, making a good balanced recipe for losing weight while having fun can be very simple. In this article, discover how to compose a slimming meal and 3 balanced recipes to make your life easier.
What should a balanced recipe for weight loss contain?
To make a balanced recipe, you still need to know which components to favor and which ones it is better to limit. In fact, not all foods are created equal and if some are true slimming allies, others do not want you all that well.
Essential foods to make a balanced recipe for losing weight:
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Whole grains and starchy foods
- Lean protein sources: fish, poultry, legumes, etc.
- Quality fats: vegetable oils, oilseeds, etc.
- Spices, herbs and herbs
- Natural sugars
- Home cooking and simple preparations
Foods to avoid for a slimming meal:
- Industrial dishes and products
- Processed and not fresh food
- Sweet products and white sugar
- Animal, saturated and trans fats
- Red meat and cold meats
- Refined cereals and white bread
Carrot and coleslaw recipe with lemon and yogurt for a slimming starter
For 2 people
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g red cabbage
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 C. 1 teaspoon sweet mustard
- A bunch of chives
- Salt pepper
- First, to make the slimming recipe for carrot and cabbage salad, start by washing and then peeling the carrots. Wash the cabbage thoroughly. In a salad bowl, finely grate the vegetables.
- Then, in a bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and yogurt. You must obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chopped chives then salt and pepper to your liking.
- Finally, add the lemon yogurt sauce to the grated vegetables. Mix well to distribute the sauce evenly. Re-season if necessary then place in the fridge until ready to eat.
Why is this balanced recipe perfect for a slimming meal?
This recipe highlights raw vegetables, which is great for filling up on nutrients. Here, the olive oil provides high quality fatty acids and the yogurt replaces the cream for a lot of lightness. Finally, lemon brings vitamin C and an interesting detox effect.
Wok of vegetables with shrimps, a balanced recipe to lose weight
For 2 people
- 200 g peeled prawns
- 80 g raw rice noodles
- 2 small carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 150 g bean sprouts
- A bunch of coriander
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 2 c. sesame oil
- 2 c. five teaspoons
- Salt pepper
- First, to make the shrimp slimming wok, start by cooking the rice noodles following the instructions on the back of the package.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the vegetables. However, if you wish, you can keep the skin of the zucchini. Cut the carrots and zucchini into thin sticks, chop the onion and then chop the coriander.
- Then, in a non-stick pan, sauté the onion and carrots for 5 minutes. Then add the zucchini and the five spice mixture. Add salt and pepper, then continue cooking over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After this time, add the coconut milk, shrimp and chopped cilantro. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Then, add the soybean sprouts and the cooked rice noodles. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally, just before serving, adjust the seasoning, add the sesame oil and mix again.
Why choose this balanced recipe for losing weight?
This complete recipe contains everything you need for a balanced meal: lean protein, good fats, micronutrients and dietary fiber. In addition to being delicious, it is low in calories and allows you to lose weight without frustration.
Raspberry mousse without sugar for a special slimming dessert
For 2 people
- 170 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 egg
- 100 g white cheese 0%
- 2 c. honey
- A lemon fillet
- First, to make this raspberry slimming mousse, start by putting the raspberries and honey in a small saucepan. Then, heat the mixture gently and let it simmer on low heat for about fifteen minutes until you obtain a homogeneous compote.
- Then pass the mixture to the Chinese to remove the seeds of raspberries which can be annoying with the tasting. Reserve the raspberry coulis.
- Then, in a bowl, whisk the egg white with the lemon fillet. Beat the mixture until a very firm foam is obtained.
- In a salad bowl, mix the white cheese and the raspberry coulis. Using a maryse, gently add the egg whites to the mixture of fromage blanc and raspberries. Be careful not to break the benches. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours before tasting chilled.
Why is raspberry mousse a balanced slimming recipe?
This fruit-based dessert has several advantages. First, it uses honey in place of sugar to provide flavor in a much more natural way. Next, egg white and fromage blanc are two very interesting sources of lean protein. Finally, this delicious dessert allows you to have fun while paying attention to its line.